Existing at the site of the present palace complex was established probably in the seventeenth century by members of the von Briesen family. Then the estate passed through the succession of von Kessel, von Logan, von Eckartsberg and von Rieschke. At the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries, then present owner began construction of a neo-baroque palace which, unchanged, survived to the present day.
In private hands the palace in Bądzów remained until 1917, after which it became the property of the Land Bank in Berlin. Since 1922 the property was managed by the manufacturer Hans Engel, the owner of a nearby brickyard, and just before the outbreak of World War II, the palace was taken by the Dresden State Railways.
The war spared the palace complex in Bądzów, which after 1945 passed into the hands of the state and for several decades served as a multi-family residential building.
Years of neglect, lack of proper maintenance and care caused the palace to fall into ruin at the end of the 20th century. In 1999 it was put on sale. The buyer was Jan Witkowski, entrepreneur who for many years was connected with Bądzow via family ties.
In 2000, a long and arduous struggle began to restore the palace to its former glory. The official opening of the Palace and Park Complex in Bądzów took place in 2004.
Today, the palace complex is functional - conferences, training sessions, business meetings, receptions and banquets are organized here.
The palace has been enriched with a wedding complex, a lodge and a barbecue hut.